Recharged





Bitmoji Image
Okay -- after yesterday's post, I ended up being able to go to bed at 5:30pm yesterday.  David didn't feel well enough to go to driver's ed, and Jimmy ran his dad around for errands and made dinner.  I woke up this morning still feeling like a slug because I haven't formally exercised in over a week, but recharged and ready for my session with Julie this evening. 

I just need to come to terms with the fact that, although I really, really, want to be able to get to the gym most days, there will be some days that I just can't.  There will be days when I need to recharge. 

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and support. 


On a side note -- I can't seem to reply to your comments on my posts.  I've tried.  Please know that I see them and I appreciate them.  I'll keep working on responding, trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I seriously appreciate the comments.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How Do You Do It?!"

Thanksgiving 🦃