Gym -- Week 14 Recap

Monday -- Feeling a little discombobulated today, and knowing that I have something scheduled for the next four days (and four days at a time is my limit), I decided to take it easy today.  Tomorrow's another day.


Bitmoji Image


Tuesday -- I stayed after work and walked for about thirty minutes, and then took a yoga class that was being held at work.  First time taking a yoga class.  Sooooo relaxing!



Wednesday -- I had intended to walk with my friends after work today, but had unexpected Professional Development to attend, so I was at an alternate work site.  Very tired after the long day yesterday, so it was dinner and bedtime.


Thursday --  Another new workout with Julie.  I continue to be amazed at what she's having me do, and the fact that I can do it!




Friday -- I worked out with Julie again.  I got to use the fun machine again.  It was a little harder this time, but still felt great.







Saturday -- I attended a wedding in the evening, so I rested up earlier in the day until it was time to leave for the wedding, at 2:30pm.   I danced at the reception.  That was my exercise for today.  😊








Sunday --  Spending most of the day getting ready and attending an event on Saturday means a day of bedrest on Sunday.



Monday morning weigh-in shows a one pound for the week.  I'm not really surprised, as I had a few adult beverages along with wedding cake Saturday night.  This is giving me a new resolve to up my game a little.  My next major milestone will be to get that scale to move under 200 pounds.  Time to get it done!

Non-scale victories
-- A coworker said, "It's so good to see you walking!"
-- A coworker described me using the word exuberance.
-- I danced at a wedding.  I danced!
-- At the wedding:
    "It's so good to see you walking around!"
    "It was so great to see you out on the dance floor."
    My nephew took that picture above and posted it on facebook with the caption "Look at Tammy Footen Payne and uncle Jimmy getting down! So happy to see them cutting up and smiling 💗"


Read next:  Week 15 Recap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"How Do You Do It?!"

Thanksgiving 🦃